You and your loved ones deserve the peace of mind of knowing your special needs are met with the utmost respect. Generational Management Resources team of certified professionals will be there for you, in your homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, wherever you need special care. We are here to ensure that your needs are met.
We are based on health and social services professionals working with a wide variety of issues ranging from care planning to guardianship. Case Managers work privately with adults and children and their families to create a plan of care that meets the needs of the patient. They will meet with you to help you understand your clients needs and to learn what resources and options are available to meet those needs.
By working with GMR:
- You benefit from our extensive experiences with special needs trusts and clients with mental health issues, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, physical disabilities, autism, and dementia.
- Our knowledge of resources helps us provide cost effective and high quality options for you and your loved ones.
- You feel well-served because our staff builds a personal relationship and goes the extra mile for our clients.
- Our staff excels in working closely with the professional team, in communication and coordination.
We help you with:
- Care Planning
- Contracting and Scheduling Services
- Correspondence Handling
- Consultations with Other Professionals and Care Givers
- Assistance with Organization of Finances
- Evaluation of Medical, Emotional, and Environmental Conditions
- Development of Coordinated Care Program
- Medical Care and Treatment, Under the Direction of Physician
- Physical and Occupation Therapies
- Assistance with Daily Activities and Personal Care Needs
- Life Enrichment and Companions
- Coordinate for Transportation and Travel Needs.
To learn more about the services we provide, click on the links below:
No Problems, Only Solutions.